MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
I specialise in the translation and certification (sometimes known as “sworn translation” or “traduction certifiée/assermentée” in French) of official documents as well as in the translation of patents.
I work in particular in the following fields:
- Legal field: certifications/sworn translations, legalisations & apostilles, contracts, articles of association,
- Technical field: patents of invention, specification sheets, user manuals,
- E-Commerce: press releases, websites, brochures and booklets, mailshots,
- Energy and the environment: specifications, calls for tenders, data sheets,
- Clockmaking: patents of invention, specification sheets,
- Websites and Marketing,
- As well as any official documents requiring a certified/sworn translation.
Certified translations: certified translator and interpreter sworn before the Court of Appeal of Bastia.
Member of the Société Française des Traducteurs.
Member of UNETICA.
THE TRANSLATION PROCESS
All documents are translated by myself, a native English-speaker, with significant experience in translation and a solid university background. To guarantee the high quality of the documents translated, I only translate into my mother tongue and use the most high-tech computer-assisted translation (CAT) software available, to produce the best possible results.
I can translate from various different file types including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG, etc.
All translations are proofread and checked before delivery.
Do you need to translate an official document from French into English ?
For a high-quality translation that meets your deadlines, request a free quote